Our products are available on our e-shop, as well as at the following retailers:
Yes of course! This is the essence of the creation of YDROSIA.
Is it still possible to develop care that is not suitable for daily use?
Is it coherent to propose all plastic by advocating organic?
Is hyper consumption of cosmetics reasonable for our health and the planet?
It is by answering these questions and noticing the proposal of the cosmetics market that Emmanuelle Le Gall to decide to create YDROSIA.
YDROSIA is committed to respecting your skin and the environment and to providing you with effective and healthy treatments.
It is our responsibility to provide you with the safest and cleanest product possible.
- Our treatments are certified organic by Ecocert Greenlife and have been awarded the Cosmos Organic label.
- Our ingredients are of natural origin.
- The preservatives we use are used in their lowest amount to be effective.
- Our formulas are made cold to preserve the qualities of the assets and reduce our energy consumption.
- Our bottles are made of glass, because the glass recycles indefinitely.
- Our bottles are small in size because it avoids the mess of cosmetics never finished.
- Our bottles are light and more economical to carry.
- Our bottles are rechargeable (see our Recharge)
- Our cases and labels are made of FSC-certified paper.
- We are committed to donating 1 of our profits to an association that works to protect our environment.
Our treatments are developed and manufactured in Belgium.
Our Belgian company is based in Brussels.