Like “You” (site users and customers) we are consumers and aware that the data you entrust to us is valuable.
We want our website to be a space where you feel safe.
YDROSIA attaches particular importance to treating your personal data in strict compliance with applicable regulations (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data – 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 – and national legislation).
YDROSIA informs you below about:
- The data we collect,
- The purpose of using this data,
- the way we treat them,
- your rights and the means to exercise them,
On the occasion of your visit to our site, the use of our services and the purchase of our products.
We are at your disposal at: firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about it.
1 – BODY RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING
The body responsible for collecting, processing and using your personal data (“Processing Manager”) is YDROSIA sprl.
You can contact YDROSIA sprl:
– by mail: YDROSIA – 15 PLACE Charles Graux – 1050 Brussels, Belgium
– by email: email@example.com
In particular, the Processing Manager is required to guarantee your rights and inform you of any security breaches.
2 – FINALITY OF TREATMENT
In accordance with current law, we collect your personal data only for specific and authorized purposes.
2.1. Pre-contract information
We collect and process your personal data in order to provide you with information about our products and services, and answer your questions, in the following cases:
- Managing subscriptions to our newsletters and/or email alerts;
- Contact forms;
- Creating a Customer Account;
- Collect your billing and delivery data.
2.2. Marketing and commercial prospecting operations
We regularly contact You to inform you about our commercial offers:
- Sending marketing, advertising and informative communications offers by mail, email, mobile notifications, social networks or any other medium;
- Personalised business loyalty or prospecting actions.
In addition, we are committed to continuously improving your shopping experience and making it more user-friendly and individual. To this end we:
- Let’s get in touch with you about your orders and certain products or marketing campaigns;
- You recommend products or services that you may be interested in.
- Order management
We process your data for contracting and execution:
- Preparing your order, logistics;
- Billing and payment;
- Accounting and managing accounts receivable;
- Customer Relationship Management
In order to guarantee you quality service and products and optimize and personalize our customer relationship we use your data, in the following situations:
- After-sales service;
- Tracking the customer relationship
- Collecting customer reviews;
- Developing trade statistics.
2.5. Business partnership transactions
- Sharing files with business partners for one-off offers;
- File sharing with our logistics, transport, digital communication, payment and billing partners;
- Sending marketing, advertising and promotional messages about partner products and services by mail, emails, mobile notifications, social networks or any other medium.
Your data has been stored for 3 years from your last customer contact.
3 – PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
We essentially collect, store and process two types of personal data when opening a customer account, ordering or registering for our newsletter: personal identification data and electronic identification data.
3.1 Personal identification data
- Your first and last name;
- If so, your company.
- Your delivery address;
- Your billing address
- Your email address;
- Your phone number (mobile and or fixed).
3.2 Digital identification data and visit information
Every time you visit the Site, especially when you create an account, the following data is collected and stored in record files:
- Your IP address;
- The DNS Address;
- The date and duration of your visit to the Site;
- The pages you visit on the Site;
- Your browser;
- Reference URL.
3.3. Data on tracking the business relationship
The following data will be kept for customer relationship monitoring:
- Phone calls;
- Messages sent to our online messaging service;
- Receipt confirmations and email read confirmations;
- Products you have viewed, as well as the information we have received from you;
- History of your orders and the payment of invoices.
No sensitive data is collected.
4 – SHARING AND TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As part of our activities and the successful execution of our contract we use subcontractors.
Personal data is only transmitted to them to the extent that their mission is fulfilled.
- Transportation and logistics;
With your prior permission we can also share your data with partners, for one-off commercial actions.
5 – COOKIES
The acceptance of cookies is not a prerequisite for access to our website.
5.1. Processing and using Cookies
Cookies are small files that are stored on your data carrier and contain certain settings and data that allow our system to communicate with your browser and exchange information.
The cookies we use are essentially cookies “necessary” to the provision of our service, which do not legally require your consent.
We use them for the following purpose:
- Improve the use and functionality of our website;
- Improve the services we offer you, by analyzing how you navigate the Site and establish statistics;
- Personalize your browsing experience.
5.2. The different types of cookies used by YDROSIA
- Anonymous Audience Measurement Analytics Cookies;
- “Shopping cart” cookies that keep track of items stored in your order basket;
- Session cookies that are used to facilitate your use of the Site by memorizing certain data about You (delivery data, billing, preference for the language of the Site or other preferences necessary to provide the requested service). They are automatically removed from your hard drive at the end of the browsing session
- Authentication cookies;
- Persistent UI customization cookies (language choices).
To refuse the installation of technical cookies You must follow the procedures described by your navigation software.
6 – SAFETY
We use technical measures such as encrypting or using passwords to protect your data and the systems in which it is stored. We also take operational data protection measures such as limiting the number of people with access to the databases in which the information is stored. We ensure that these safety measures are regularly reviewed and rely on industry safety standards to keep us informed of best practices.
We apply the same security requirements to our subcontractors and partners. We ensure that they contractually undertake to take the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from accidental or unauthorized destruction, accidental or accidental loss, and modification, access and other unauthorized processing of personal data.
7 – ACCESS AND RECTIFICATION RIGHTS
You can view copies of all the personal data we hold and ask to edit, correct or delete your personal data. You can also limit, restrict or object to the processing of your data.
You can log on to the Site to update the information on it.
If you have given us your consent so that we can send you commercial solicitations, you will be able to withdraw your consent directly, thanks to the hyperlink inserted in the body of the Newsletter and any electronic mailing.
You may object to the use of your data unless the processing is necessary to conclude or execute your contract.
To raise any objections or exercise any of your rights, you can contact us under the terms of the “Claims” section below.
When you contact us, we will respond as soon as we are able to do so and if necessary within two months. If your request is complex, our response times may be longer, but we will return to You within an additional two months. Most applications will be processed free of charge, but we may ask you to pay a reasonable administrative fee if you ask us, for example, for a large amount of data.
8 – CLAIMS
If you have any complaints about YDROSIA’s handling of your personal data, please contact the Processing Manager by sending an email or mail to the addresses mentioned in 1 accompanied by a two-sided copy of your identity card, and stating as an object “right of access and rectification: personal data”
Please note that You have the right to file a complaint with a privacy regulator in the country where you live or work or in the country where you believe a violation of data protection laws may have occurred.
In Belgium, this is the Data Protection Authority.